Detect attempts to tamper with valves!
In order to prevent attempts of theft of materal from barrels and tanks, you can emply our analysers and plastic fiber cables, which detect unauthorized attempts to open or temper the valves.
This padlock to protect valves is composed of three elements
- LiteSUN or LiteSUN Plus: it is an optical analyser which sends a light signal and analyses the flow of light received, generating an alarm both when the cable is cut and when the cable is bent or stretched out.
- LiteWIRE: it is the plastic fiber cable which transmit the light signal emitted by the analyser; it can be either standard or with double steel armouring, to protect the fiber from rodents.
- Coupler: metal item which connects two ends of fiber terminated FSMA which are screwed into it.
Advantages of our alarm for valves
- if LiteSUN Plus is used, the alarm is triggered when there is an attempt to open the valve
- it protects the valve and other valuable items where the fiber cable can pass through
- easy and quick to install
- no maintenance is required after installation
- the fiber cable LiteWIRE can be installed in environments with flammable materials, because it only transmits light
- totally immune to electromagnetic interferences