Protection for ventilation ducts
The only intrusion detection system you can apply to ventilation conduits, without false alarms, attached to the outer opening.of the conduit.
This protection system for ventilation conduits is composed of three elements:
● An analysing board which generates and receives an encrypted optical signal and monitors its variations. This analyser has a built-in and user-friendly optical power meter, so installers chan check any time that the plastic optical fiber has been placed correctly.
● LiteWIRE: it is a plastic optical fiber cable that carries the encrypted signal generated by the analysing board
● Affixing items to attach plastic optical fiber cable LiteWIRE to the outer frames of duct opening
Please, contact us to get the correct bill of material for your project.
Advantages of alarm for ventilation ducts
- there is an intrusion alarm at the very opening, i.e. outside the duct, preventing a person from crawling through and getting stuck.
- no false alarm due to temperature changes
- insensitive to vibrations
- easy to install
- no maintenance is required after installation
- suitable for environments with inflammable gases, as the plastic fiber cable only transmits light, does not cause lightning or electromagnetic interferences.
- maintenance and clieaning of vents are always possible: when the alarm has been switched off, the fiber can be released to enable maintenance and then attached again.